Hello mamas! As you all know or will soon find out a well stocked diaper bag could be the difference in a fun or stressful outing with your little one. I cannot tell you how many times I walked out thinking I wouldn’t need a change of clothes, snack, or certain toy because I will only be gone for a minute. Needless to say that minute resulted in a leaked diaper, hungry, and bored baby. So I have learned my lesson and now try to never leave home without my diaper bag filled to the brim.
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO
1. Hyland Teething Tablets – Teething babies are no fun! Also take Orajel and Infant Tylenol just in case.
2. Munchkin Snack Catchers – LOVE this. It is my favorite spill-proof item for babies.
3. Sippy Cup – I sometimes take 2 cups. One filled with juice and one empty. She always wants something other than what I fixed her. To pick my battles wisely I sometimes just give her what she wants. If their is no where to rinse her cup the extra empty one is useful.
4. A Lovie – Autumn wasn’t too fond at first but as I continued to give it to her at bed time and when I left her with a sitter she became really attached.
5. Goldfish or Cheerios – Perfect for small fingers and available in bulk!
6. Favorite Toys – Leapfrog Phone, Textured Ball, Books – I also take advantage of old receipts and random small toys like play food. She loves to empty her bag!
7. Diapers and Wipes – Duh!
8. Change of Clothes – Yeh, I dare you to forget this one.
9. Passy with clip – THE clip is a must. When your hands are full and baby drops it you will be wishing you had clipped it.
10. Dum Dums – When ALL else fails.