I love traditions! I love family activities that create memories! With Easter right around the corner I am planning all of the fun for us to celebrate this amazing holiday.
Here is a list of things I need to do and ideas that put the icing on the cake!
- Buy/Pick Out Easter Clothes – I am from the South and we southern women cherish that Easter family photo. I am also a very frugal person so it’s an inner battle of do we really need new clothes or do we have something photo worthy already. Either way I need to make a decision and commit.
- Fill the Baskets – Get some ideas here. Toddler basket ideas here.
- Create these cute Easter Mason Jars. Decorate my mantel for Spring.
- Make some Bunny Bait with the littles.
- Sport some bunny ears to look the part.
- Dye our Easter Eggs. Kool-Aid. Shaving Cream. Temporary Tattoos.
- Cook & Eat – Empty Tomb Rolls – Not Yo Mama’s Banana Pudding – Glazed Easter Ham – Garlic Green Beans – Easy Homemade Mac and Cheese – Dinner Rolls
- A Light Ray Cross and Adorable Easter Chicks craft with the littles.
- Do some Easter themed schoolwork! – Preschool Egg Hunt – Sight Word Color Sheets – Cursive Handwriting Practice – Handwriting Practice – Addition – Syllable Worksheet
- Then after our Good Friday service, cooking, dying, creating, working, church, and Easter feast we will have our Easter egg hunt! Tips found here.