I am in love with shopping! My husband is not so fond of it, but hey, he don’t complain once date night comes around and he’s got a hot date. *wink, wink*
So, for all my other shopping fanatics I am posting some of my favorites. Since my style tends to include lace, ruffles, bows, monograms, etc… I am calling it “southern”.
Here in Lebanon, Tn we have a town square which includes some amazing boutiques such as Posh and Dreams. I get a lot of my clothes from there. But sometimes with 3 kids it just isn’t practical to shop, that is where online shopping becomes very useful.
1. One of my go-to online boutiques is The Blue Door Boutique. They have a very easy website, cute clothes, and great customer service (for returns).
3. Simply Southern is the place to get all your t-shirts, koozies, and iphone cases.
4. Moon and Lola has some beautiful jewelry to complete your look.
5. All who love layers, lace, ruffles, and bows dress their daughters in Matilda Jane or some version of it.
7. Let’s not forget our Thirty-One bags for every possible scenario!
8. Country Club Prep has cute Lauren James t-shirts!
9. Southern Charm = more t’s
10. Last but not least, Southern Honey Chawk Paint.