Today the littles are in their tutorial so of course I took full advantage of having only 1 child and went grocery shopping. My Autumn Pearl is a hands on type and prefers to help unless she is entertained elsewhere. When shopping with her it could take hours if I have to let her put things in the cart, walk like a big girl, or pick her favorite cookies. I have learned to pack a purse full of gummies but my main distraction is my phone.
I have some amazing toddler apps that keep her preoccupied so mommy can do all the shopping.
1. Talking Hippo – So cute. It’s like Talking Tom but age appropriate for toddlers. They can give the hippo a passy, a balloon, or a carrot.
2. Lunchbox – My 2 year old can do puzzles thanks to this app. She is also learning shapes and colors. The stickers are her favorite part.
3. Yo Gabba Gabba – This app is very colorful, has lots of music, and fun games. They do not have to be a fan of the show to enjoy this app! We have the party in my tummy one. The others look awesome too!
4. Pet Cafe – She loves making the puppy a slushy! It’s so simple but she loves it!
5. Colorbook – Coloring, whats not to love!?
6. Starfall – I used the Starfall curriculum a lot with my older 2 kids when they were learning to read and I still give it such high praise! I love that they have an app I can use to start Autumn early in learning.
7. Toca Monster – I love the Toca Boca apps! She loves to cook so this is her favorite one but all of their apps have been successful with my toddler!